June 13, 2013
0
Puma’s King boot silo is one of the most iconic in the game and the current incarnation will have a new colourway for one of game’s biggest matches. Set to be worn by Bayern Munich’s Dante in the UEFA Champions League Final, the new White/Red/Black colourway oozes class. The new King is all about control and Puma have redesigned the classic boots to enable the wearer to rule the pitch. The lightweight boots feature performance-driven touchCELL properties to help enhance your touch on the ball. The soft, premium leather upper helps boost your feel for the ball so you can drive it right where it needs to go. The lightweight Pebax outsole with a mix of conical and traction studs ensures the perfect balance between flexibility, grip and manoeuvrability. It also reduces weight while the external heel counter helps increase protection and stability in the heel. Dante said; “My first season with Bayern Munich has been an unbelievable experience and I am so excited to be part of the team that travels to London for the Champions League final. For me, this is a wonderful opportunity and playing in the final of such an important tournament is probably every footballer’s dream. I will wear my new PUMA boots for the first time in this match and I really hope they will bring me luck, having worn them in training I am sure they will enable me to perform at my best.”

0 komentar:

Post a Comment